You read that right. Effective this morning through Cyber Monday, November 30 at 11:59 p.m new subscribers or eligible returning subscribers can SIGN UP for 12 months of Hulu for only $1.99 per month.
If you’ve been thinking about cutting cable service or just want to add another streaming service at a dirt-cheap price, you can’t beat this Hulu Black Friday deal. When this deal ends Hulu will return to the regular price of $5.99. This subscription special only applies to the Limited Commercials plan, which means there will be ads/commercials during your TV and movie watching. If you want a commercial free viewing experience, Hulu does have an upgraded plan for $11.99/month, but you won’t get the savings of this offer.
Features of Hulu’s Limited Commercials Plan:
- Streaming library with thousands of TV episodes and movies
- Most new episodes the day after they air
- Access to award-winning Hulu Originals
- Watch on your TV, laptop, phone or tablet
- Up to 6 user profiles for members of your household, so that favorites and recommendations are unique to each viewer
- Watch on 2 different screens at the same time
One of the most valuable features of your Hulu subscription will be your access to Hulu originals, which have been getting a lot of buzz.
Here are some of the critically acclaimed Hulu Originals you can enjoy with this deal are:
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- Castle Rock
- Taste the Nation with Padma Lakshmi
- Little Fires Everywhere
- The Act
- Catch 22
- Veronica Mars
- The Looming Tower
- High Fidelity
Charleston on the Cheap is your local source for all things free and cheap in the Charleston area and the best way to do Charleston on a budget with style.