Sing with us….
The weather outside is frightful
But downtown Summerville is so delightful
Historic Downtown Summerville (the birthplace of our beloved sweet tea) is ho-ho-hosting a Christmas in July event tonight. Just in time to start your shopping or work on the list for Santa.
Tonight, from 5:30PM until 8:30PM yo can catch a bit of that Christmas spirit while enjoying all that downtown has to offer.
- Most businesses will feature extended hours.
- Visit with Santa as he takes a short break from his well deserved vacation and him your holiday dream list. You will find him by the town Christmas tree.
- Kids can enjoy a trackless train and a toy workshop where they can craft toys and make ornaments.
- Live entertainment in Hutchinson Square, w. Richardson and on Short Central.
- Check out any of the downtown eateries or expanded food options.
Activities are limited and will be open as time an supply allows.
Summerville – Hutchinson Square