Everyone will surely be buzzin’ on National Coffee Day, Monday, Sept. 29. To stir things up, many coffee shops are celebrating the much buzzed about “holiday” with freebies and discounts. Here’s what’s percolating:
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Get a FREE medium cup of its dark roast coffee. Then, from September 30 to October 5, enjoy a medium cup of dark roast coffee for only 99-cents.
- Krispy Kreme – Sip on a FREE 12-oz. cup of coffee all day. For $1, you can also get any 12-oz. mocha, latte, or iced coffee, including its seasonal Pumpkin Spice Latte.
- McDonald’s – The fast-food giant is pouring a FREE small McCafé coffee during breakfast hours.
- LaMar’s Donuts – Chat with a friend over a FREE 12-oz. cup of coffee all day.
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea – Get a buy-one-get-one FREE beverage of your choice (of equal or lesser value) — juices and bottled drinks excluded. No coupon required.
- Kanagaroo Express – Get a hot cup of Bean Street Coffee for just one-cent from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m.